Enter to win four ringside tickets to see Mike Lee
fight at the Rumble in Rosemont on September 15th!
Please email us with any problems: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Media™ Mike Lee Ringside Giveaway Official Rules
- NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Entry. The Mike Lee Ringside Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on August 11, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on September 5th, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). You may enter the Giveaway beginning August 15, 2017 by completing the entry form on generationactive.com. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries will only be accepted as noted above. All entries become the property of Zoom Media and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Limitations on Eligibility. You must be a legal resident of the United States or District of Columbia and at least 18 years of age to enter and win. Entrants must be 21 years or older to enter. Officers, agents, employees and representatives of Zoom Media and their immediate family members are not eligible for entry. THE GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, AND IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- Prize Description and Odds of Winning. The Promotional Period winner (1 in total) will receive 4 ringside tickets worth $800 in total, to the Mike Lee Fight on September 15th at the Dome in Rosemont, Il. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsor. The Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Giveaway. Only one (1) Prize will be awarded for the Giveaway. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Substitutes of prizes shall not be made. In the event a prize is not available, the participant shall be presented with a certificate which Zoom Media shall honor within 30 days by shipping the prize. In the event a certificate cannot be honored within 30 days, the sponsor shall mail to the participant a valid check or money order for the verifiable retail value of the prize.
- Geographic Area to be Covered – All 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- Conditions/Restrictions on Receipt of Prize: Winner Affidavit of Eligibility & Release. Before receiving the Prize and as a condition of receiving the Prize, each winner may be required to provide valid photo identification featuring his or her name and address as it appeared on the entry supplied, provide proof of proper age and residency, and may also be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release supplied by Zoom Media which, among other disclaimers, (a) releases Zoom Media and its subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Giveaway and the receipt and use of the Prize, and (b) grants Zoom Media the right to publish the winner’s name, city/state, photograph, voice, testimonial, approved biographical information, or other likeness and/or Prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law. If requested by Sponsor, winner must complete, sign and return the notarized affidavit of eligibility and release to Zoom Media before taking delivery of Prize. The Prize winners may also be required to fill-out and return a W-9, which includes providing the winner’s social security number for tax purposes. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate winner.
- Winner Selection and Notification. On September 5th, 2017, one (1) prize winner will be randomly selected. Subject to the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules (see ¶¶ 3 and 5), the individual whose name is drawn will be awarded the Prize. Non-winning entries will not be rolled over into subsequent Promotion Periods. The winner will be notified by email or phone in accordance with the information supplied by the individual. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason.
- By entering the Giveaway, each participant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, discharge, and hold harmless Zoom Media and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, together with the present and future officers, agents, employees and representatives of each of them, from any and all responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the awarding, receipt, acceptance, use and/or misuse of any Prize provided pursuant to the Giveaway and/or any person’s participation in the Giveaway.
- All interpretations of these Official Rules shall be made by Zoom Media, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Zoom Media reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Giveaway or any part of this Giveaway for any reason. Zoom Media reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it reasonably suspects or believes to be acting in violation of these rules. Zoom Media shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete, misdirected, misdelivered, misplaced, stolen, illegible, mutilated or defaced entries or for entries that are not received by Zoom Media for any reason.
- Winner List. For notification of the winner submit your request in writing and postmarked by September 15th, 2017 to Zoom Media Corp., 345 7th Avenue, Suite 1501, New York, NY 10001. Attn: Mike Lee Ringside Giveaway. The winning entry will be prominently posted at Zoom Media Corp.
- The sponsor is Zoom Media Corp., 345 7th Avenue, Suite 1501, New York, NY 10001
- Opt-out Requests. If you wish to be excluded from receiving all giveaway or other contest mailings from Zoom Media, please send a written request to Zoom Media Corp., 345 7th Avenue, Suite 1501, New York, NY 10001. Attn: DO NOT MAIL.